Programs & Services
We provide ALL of our programs and services FREE of charge:
- Online resources via our website, blog, and facebook. To like our page, click HERE.
- An online community to discuss issues important to parents and caregivers of children with food allergies-join HERE
- Food-free family events
- Posters, handbooks, rack cards and other resources for parents, schools and other child-centered organizations and businesses
- Educational Outreach-Free workshops for schools, preschools, parents, caregivers and others. To request a workshop, please contact us.
- Community Outreach- We will set up a booth at your event to help raise awareness about food allergies and to provide free resources. To be added to our calendar, please email us.
- Guest Speakers- We host several guest speakers each year. Would you like to come and speak to our members? Let us know!
- Parent Group- We host a monthly parent/caregiver group in partnership with the Women & Family Life Center in Guilford, CT. For more information, click here.
- Youth Groups- We offer 2 youth groups. For more information, click HERE.
For more information on any of the above programs and services or to be added to our mailing list, please email us at FAEdNetwork@gmail.com.