We would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to Food Allergy Research & Education for providing new grant funding opportunities to support groups this year. We applied for and were awarded a Community Outreach Grant through FARE. We were excited to receive funding in excess of $4000 for our local non-profit.
The grant money from FARE will be used for the following:
- Kyle Dine (Food Allergy Awareness Week 2014)
- Coloring Books for Children
- To purchase and donate food allergy books to local libraries
- Printing costs for our community resources
- Printing costs for our “You Could Save a Life…” poster
- Funding for our Guest Speakers
- Website Upgrades and Maintenance
Thanks again to FARE for this important funding so we can continue our mission to serve CT families and communities!