Celebrating Food Allergy Awareness Week
May 11th – May 17th, 2014
Would you like to recognize someone who has been a Food Allergy Hero in your life?
Click here to download the short nomination form!
Deadline is coming quickly…
There are three types of Hero Awards:
- Adult or Business Nomination
- Friend/Child Nomination
- Child Advocate Nomination
Criteria: The person/organization/business I am nominating:
- Demonstrates diligence in keeping children with food allergies safe,
- Recognizes that children with food allergies are part of their
community and makes accommodations that allow them to feel safe and included,
The child I am nominating:
- Demonstrates compassion and caring for their friend with food allergies.
The child advocate I am nominating:
- Demonstrates an ability to educate, advocate and/or speak publicly on behalf of food allergies.
Eligibility:Family, friends, medical professionals, educators, school staff/administration, local organizations, businesses, child’s friend, other.
Deadline: Nomination forms must be emailed or postmarked no later than Friday April 25th, 2014for consideration. Awards will be presented during Food Allergy Awareness Week May 11-17, 2014.
BE SURE TO CHECKOUT OUR FAAW RESOURCE PAGE TO FIND GREAT MORNING ANNOUNCEMENTS AND DOWNLOADABLE POSTERS AND AWARDS, AND MORE.